Thursday, January 15, 2009

Greetings!

Hello and thanks for stopping by!.
Gaffent Photography exists to help individuals and families capture and preserve memories.
Over the years I have come to realize that people see life's precious moments in many different ways. That's why I have learned to get a feel for what is special to each individual client. I try to capture moments the way they want...not the way I want. Some people are very formal, while others prefer a casual approach. That's okay...I can shoot both.
Communication before a photography session is just as important as the session itself. So lets sit down beforehand and find out what you are looking for. I'm sure we can make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. David; I was just looking at your web page, it is alive I like it a lot. Keep up the good work, enjoy, and have fun. Spike Bell

    ReplyDelete