Sunday, December 2, 2012

A few of my Grandkids...

 Megan
 Jojo
 Leland
Jonathon

These are 4 of my 5 grandkids having fun at a waterpark.  These kids are my pride and joy!  Yes I know everyone says their grandkids are the best.  Well, mine really are! At least to me!  It is not possible to be in a bad mood when these guys are around.
I don't write much on this blog...I'm more of a picture guy, but these guys inspire me in some way everyday.  Today they inspired me to tell you that the reward of grandchildren is priceless.  It is absolutely the best feeling in the world!
It's the pay off for raising your own kids!
And they are an excellent reason to get up each morning and face the world!

5 grandkids and a 6th on the way....AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. these are lovely kids and This pictures are also very beautiful. I love the pictures.
    Calgary Event Photographers

    ReplyDelete